OBJECTIVES OF THE EPI SCHOOL
It is our main aim to offer our children institutions in which they can learn, be formed and develop their personalities in order to succeed in their lives.
- Acquiring the fondamentals of the official Ministry of Education’s program
- Developing his intelligence, personnality, critical view and creativity
- Developing the manual, physical and artistic abilities
- Initition to team work and active learning through projects
- Knowing how to communicate, speaking foreign languages and using new technologies.
APPROACH OF THE EPI SCHOOL
Our pedagogical approaches are among the most innovative ones: Project approaches, and thematic approaches are essential and constructive in our work. The EPI pupil will discover the knowledge, how to do, how to be and the knowledge of how to become. At the end of the primary course, children will be able to:
- Communicate verbally and through writing
- Thinking , analysing and solving problems
- Expressing values and positive attitudes towards themeselves , the others and the environment